We’ve secured a special HP server promotion just for our customers!
Receive an HP ProLiant DL120 G6 Server* FREE when you buy $50k or more of HP Networking hardware on a single PO. This is the perfect opportunity to add PCM+ or IMC to your network. CAD is the only HP partner offering this promotion— you won’t find it anywhere else! If you are planning to purchase HP Networking hardware soon, make sure to contact us to see if you’ll qualify for this special offer.
Details on the FREE HP DL120 G6 Server:
The DL120 G6 supports Intel® Xeon®, Pentium®, and Core i-3 processors with all the performance advantages of 4 cores and 2 cores. An array of Intel Xeon® processors, provide the ability to choose the appropriate processor based on application demands and cost. The single processor, 1U server, is ideal for single-application IT infrastructure, web and edge-of-network applications.
The DL120 G6 provides three PCI-Express slots. Additional upgrades, including HP SAS HBAs and Smart Array Controllers, provide support for SAS hard disk drives. The remote management offered by the integrated LO100i, provides the DL120 G6 a low-cost, effective solution for remotely managing servers anywhere, anytime.
Right Sized Solution
- An array of 4 core Intel® Xeon® processors and dual core Pentium® and Core i-3 processors, enable you to pick the right processor based on workload requirements
- Support for large form factor SATA and SAS hard disk drives provides both low-cost, high-capacity drives and high performance, high reliability drives
- Integrated SATA RAID 0/1 and an array of SAS HBAs and Smart Array Controllers
Affordable performance for scale-out applications
- Provides essential features for computing needs
Easy-To-Own and Manage
- Easy-access, rack-optimized 1U chassis for fast deployment and efficient maintenance
- Offers the control to respond quickly to server issues wherever they occur
- Browser and command line interface access
- Essential, integrated entry-level remote management
Service and Support
- Upholds HP’s reputation of dependability, by conducting some of the most rigorous and thorough testing in the industry
- Full range of service and support for every budget including startup, installation, extended warranty, network planning, software updates and others
- Access to HP helpdesks and service professionals for around the clock support
|Processor family||Intel® Xeon®
Intel® Core™ i3
|Number of processors||1|
|Processor core available||4 or 2|
|Maximum memory||16 GB|
|Memory slots||6 DIMM slots|
|Memory type||DDR3 RDIMM or UDIMM|
|Network Controller||(2) 1GbE NC107i 1 Port|
|Maximum drive bays||(4) LFF SAS/SATA
|Supported drives||Non-hot plug 3.5-inch SATA
Hot plug 3.5-inch SAS
Non-hot plug 3.5-inch SAS
|Storage Controller||(1) Integrated 6 port SATA|
|Form Factor (fully configured)||1U|
|Infrastructure management||Lights-Out 100i (LO100i)|
|Warranty – year(s) (parts/labor/onsite)||3/0/0|
|Additional Warranty Information||Additional Warranty Information.|
Offer ends July 31, 2011.
*While supplies last. Carolina Advanced Digital, Inc. reserves the right to substitute a comparable model if these become unavailable. Limit one per customer.