It’s the time of year again for our annual IT Hot Topics Conference and Golf Tournament!
Join us for free on May 7th & 8th at the Grandover Resort in Greensboro, NC to learn about this year’s biggest security and cost-savings hot topics, including:
- Securing Wireless & Planning for 802.11n
- Wrestling the PCI Compliance Bear
- Hardening the Network Infrastructure
- Rac-Pack Managed Security Services by Carolina Advanced Digital
- Remote Access, E-mail Security and WAN Technologies
- Physical Security that Scares with Jack Wiles
- A Network Pen Test Live Demo
- First Looks: Vendor Showcases and Product Roadmaps
In addition to 16 great breakout sessions, we’re also hosting keynote speaker Johnny Long and a Q&A roundtable. We will also offer you the chance to speak one-on-one with SEs from Carolina Advanced Digital and our partners. More details can be found by visiting www.hottopicsconference.com or by contacting us at 800-435-2212.
Grandover Resort & Conference Center
1000 Club Road
Greensboro, NC 27407
Conference & Breakout Sessions
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Directors’ reception (invitation only)
5:15 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
The conference on Thursday is absolutely free!
Should you wish to stay overnight on Wednesday or Thursday, we have a block of rooms available at discounted rates (starting at just $159/night). Please contact the Grandover Resort at 336-854-2900 to reserve your room(s) under the Carolina Advanced Digital block.
We encourage everyone to participate in the golf tournament, no matter their handicap! Please note that there is a tournament fee of $90, but guests who attend Thursday’s conference will receive $40 off.
Visit www.hottopicsconference.com to register and view complete details. Seating is limited, so register today!