Aruba Central & AOS10 Hands-on Workshop (virtual)
Join Carolina Advanced Digital and Aruba! AOS10 represents an exciting turning point in Aruba’s OS lineage with an emphasis on cloud provisioning while providing support throughout the deployment lifecycle from implementation to maintenance in addition to providing robust troubleshooting tools for your network. Using this OS in conjunction with Aruba’s AI-driven Central Network Management platform, a key component of the Edge Services Platform (ESP), organizations have the flexibility to deploy Bridged, Tunneled, or Mixed hybrid models that enable upgrades with zero downtime, regardless of being in a controller-based or controller-less environment. This workshop seeks to demonstrate the ease with which Aruba Central (also simply referred to as “Central” throughout this guide) can be leveraged with the AOS10 release to easily deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot your wireless environment.
In this workshop, you will configure and validate the following:
• Configure an Aruba OS-CX Switch with Aruba Central
• Configure Bridged-Mode for Standalone AP operation
• Configure a Mobility Gateway Cluster within Central
• Configure Mixed-Mode to manage APs with Gateways while bridging clients on the same SSID simultaneously
• Secure the WLAN with Identity-Based Access Controls to implement ZTNA (Zero Trust Network Access)
Modality: Webinar with remote lab access
Duration: 5 Hours
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Network System Engineers Who Deploy & Manage Customer Networks
Limited seats- Please email your account manager or sales (at) cadinc.com to request an invite.