Carolina Advanced Digital is involved with the SoT planning committee and will be attending the event.
In today’s technology-dependent world, the importance of Cyber Security continues to come to the forefront. Cyber attacks are a threat at all levels, from individuals, to government agencies, to businesses of all sizes and industries. At NC TECH’s 2019 State of Technology Conference, we will explore Cyber Security and how it impacts all facets of our lives, and look to future trends and how we can prepare ourselves.
More than 600 security, IT and business leaders from across sectors and functional roles will gather May 10 at our flagship tech conference for a day of engaging keynotes, interactive panel discussions, a fast paced pitch competition from tech startups and an exhibit showcase. A pre-conference reception will be held the evening prior, on May 9.
- Artificial Intelligence + Cyber Security – How to use AI to Prevent, Detect & Contain Threats?
- Cyber Security Readiness – Is Your Business Cyber Resilient?
- Data Breaches Are a Matter of When, Not If – Lessons Learned from Real Cyber Attacks
- From the C-Suite to the Front Lines – Is Cyber Security a Priority for Your Organization?
- Human Risk + Vulnerability – Can You Close the Human Gaps in Your Security Plan?
- The Cyber Security Talent Gap – Can You Find the Right Security Team?
NC TECH will incorporate a STARTUP SHOWCASE by selecting 6 tech startup companies with innovative security technologies to present on stage. Selected companies will be given a 5 minute timeslot to present to general attendance, 2 complimentary registrations, exhibit space and lots of visibility leading up to the event. Event attendees will vote to select one startup to win a prize package consisting of cash and in-kind services.
Date and Time
Thursday, May 9
Pre-Conference Cocktail Reception
5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Friday, May 10
8:00 am – 2:30 pm