Join us for the first of our Thursday Tech Talk series with the Carolina Advanced Digital crew. In this episode, we have a friend from Mist joining us to talk about returning safely to work with contact and proximity tracing inside the organization, how it’s different than the public-private app partnerships, and then we’ll hop over to a demo of Mist’s AI-based Wi-Fi, show you what’s going on in our office, and offer a sneak peek at some upcoming news.
- Cybersecurity for All: How the IoT Cybersecurity Improvement Act Will Impact Government Entities January 13, 2021
- Here Comes the Boom: How 5G Will Impact IoT Applications and Devices December 7, 2020
- Carolina Advanced Digital Earns ISO 20243 Certification for Supply Chain Security November 13, 2020
- 10 things you missed securing your remote workforce- Recap of Tech Talk Ep. 4 November 12, 2020
- High Risks in Higher Education: 2021 Security Outlook November 9, 2020
There are no upcoming events.
Persuasive technologies are everywhere. How do we determine what is acceptable and what goes too far? @schneierblog and @lageneralista discuss on @ForeignPolicy: http://bit.ly/37hXoHD
The Internet of Things Cybersecurity Improvement Act passed on Dec. 4. Find out how it will impact #IoT device security for #government agencies in our latest blog: http://bit.ly/35UKheD