Our manufacturer authorizations mean best pricing and support for you.
Continuous learning and certifications for industry technologies and manufacturer solutions are what set us apart.
With 30 years under out belt, our experienced teams are best equipped for exceptional customer service.
All our efforts for professional education, certifications, and authorizations let us fulfill our mission of helping you with your mission and delivering our flagship customer service.
About Our Certifications
Use the menus at the right to explore our certifications and authorizations. Manufacturer-specific authorizations and certifications are listed alphabetically and highlight the primary certifications for each solution set. Industry certifications are vendor-neutral technology or process certifications.
Aruba Networks, an HPE company
Gold Partner & in Aruba Top Partner Program
- Aruba Certified Switching Associate (ACSA)
- Aruba Certified Mobility Associate (ACMA)
- Aruba Certified Mobility Professional (ACMP)
- Aruba Certified Mobility Expert (ACMX)
- Aruba Certified Design Expert (ACDX)
- Aruba Certified ClearPass Associate (ACCA)
- Aruba Certified ClearPass Professional (ACCP)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
Carolina Advanced Digital is an HPE Platinum Networking Partner
Certifications and team designations include:
- HP MASE (Master Accredited Solutions Engineer)
- HP ASE (Accredited Solutions Engineer)- Switching & Routing
- HP ASE (Accredited Solutions Engineer)- Wireless
- HP ATP (Accredited Technical Professional)
- Aruba Certified Switching Associate (ACSA)
- Also delivering hybrid IT, cloud, and datacenter through strategic partners
Fortinet and Meru
- Fortinet Network Security Expert (NSE) 4
- Fortinet Network Security Expert (NSE) 5
- Fortinet Network Security Expert (NSE) 7
- Meru Certified Design Engineer (MCDE)
- Meru Certified Design Expert (MCDX)
Carolina Advanced Digital is a Platinum Bradford Networks partner
- Bradford Networks Administration and Operations
Authorized Select Partner
- Cisco CCNA- Routing and Switching
- Cisco CCNA- Data Center
- Cisco CCNA- Security
- Cisco CCNA- Wireless
- Cisco CCNA- Voice
- Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA)
- Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP)
- Cisco CCIE (written)
- (ISC)2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
- ITIL Service Management
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Sig Sigma
- ITILv3 Foundations
- CompTIA Network+
- CWNP Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA)
- CWNP Certified Wireless Analysis Professional (CWAP)
- CWNP Certified Wireless Design Professional (CWDP)
- CWNP Certified Wireless Security Professional (CWSP)
- FCC License
AFFILIATIONS & ORGANIZATIONS
NC Technology Association
Carolina Advanced Digital was a charter member of NCTA more than 20 years ago. Our team participates as advisers to several working groups within NCTA.
Carolina Advanced Digital is a sponsor of local and regional ISSA chapters, and supports team members who volunteer for ISSA events.
South Carolina Technology Directors Association
Carolina Advanced Digital is a member and sponsor of the SC IT Directors Association and other SC municipal government organizations.
Tampa Bay Technology Forum
Carolina Advanced Digital is a corporate member of TBTF and sponsor of TBTF events.
NC Local Government Information Systems Association
Carolina Advanced Digital is a corporate member and sponsor of the NCLGISA group, as well as other municipal organizations.
International Information System Security Certification Consortium, Inc
Carolina Advanced Digital supports team member Jennifer Minella’s participation on the international (ISC)2 Board of Directors, and the organization supports local chapter initiatives and volunteer programs.
Texas Association of State Systems for Computing and Communications
The Texas Association of State Systems for Computing and Communications (TASSCC) is the association for Texas IT professionals in the public sector.
North Carolina Healthcare Information and Communications Alliance, Inc.
Carolina Advanced Digital is an active member and sponsor of North Carolina Healthcare Information and Communications Alliance, Inc.
Historically Underutilized Business Zone
Veteran-Owned Small Business
Carolina Advanced Digital is a certified Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB) through the US Department of Veterans Affairs’ Center for Verification and Evaluation (CVE).
Carolina Advanced Digital holds and sells on a variety of federal contracts. For more information please visit the federal contracts page.