Enterprise-class products and services for wired and wireless security needs and security awareness training, from a nationally-recognized security-focused integrator.
Carolina Advanced Digital’s unique focus on security solutions is driven by its leadership team who began integrating security with infrastructure solutions more than a decade ago. Our approach to security takes in to consideration the client’s industry, current threats, existing enterprise architecture, and personnel skills for a tailored security program with a focus on wired and wireless security solutions.
Working both through Carolina Advanced Digital’s Professional Services team and a team of strategically-selected partners, we’re able to offer a portfolio of security solutions that incorporate products and services as stand-along or integrated offerings.
Security Technology Portfolio
- Profiling and monitoring: NAC and endpoint security
- Gateway security: firewalls, NGFW, UTM, integrated security appliances
- Threat management: SIEM, UEBA, SOAR
- Secure remote access: SSL-VPN, remote WiFi
- Wireless network security
- Communication security: email , social media, and messaging protection
- Cryptography: encryption solutions and key management
- Disaster recovery: backup solutions for virtual environments, email, messaging and more
- Security awareness training, phishing platforms, and compliance reporting
Security Product Portfolio
- Aruba Networks, an HPE company
- Barracuda Networks
- Bradford Networks (now FortiNAC)
- Cofense (formerly PhishMe)
Carolina Advanced Digital’s security services offerings extend well beyond the boundaries of the products solutions we offer. With services for security assessments and audits, configuration review and baselining, penetration testing including logical, physical and social engineering, web application security testing, forensics, and basic posture evaluation for people, processes, and technologies serving security functions. Read more about our Security Services.
- Product implementations
- Hardening of wired and wireless infrastructure
- Consulting and design for NAC, SIEM, UEBA
- Pen Testing and Vulnerability Assessments
- End User Security Training and Phishing