Gauge Your Current Security, Productivity and Performance at No Cost
Carolina Advanced Digital, in conjunction with partner Fortinet, will be conducting Cyber Threat Assessments for customers. Assessments are being offered at no cost for a limited time and include actionable data and reports.
Are you concerned that your current security infrastructure may not accurately detect today’s sophisticated attacks? Do you have the operational visibility to understand how applications (traditional and web-based) are truly being utilized on your network? Is your current security solution able to sustain present-day throughput demands despite increased traffic volume (perhaps due to cloud based storage, big data analytics or increased web usage)? If you are asking any of these questions, the Cyber Threat Assessment Program is for you!
Why You Want an Assessment
Validate your network’s current security accuracy, application usage and performance by enlisting expert guidance. A security specialist with Carolina Advanced Digital’s Professional Services team will use a Fortinet NGFW to monitor key indicators within your network. After several days of gathering information, you will receive a Cyber Threat Assessment Report which is divided into three primary sections:
- Security and Threat Prevention — How effective is your current network security solution? Learn more about application vulnerabilities are attacking your network, which malware/botnets were detected and even pinpoint “at risk” devices within your network. Make sure your existing security solution isn’t letting anything slip through the cracks by leveraging FortiGuard Labs’ award-winning content security.
- User Productivity – How are applications and web resources used within your network? Discover how peer to peer, social media, instant messaging and other application subcategories are being utilized within your network. Verify that usage of your traditional client-server and web-based applications are operating in accordance with your corporate use policies.
- Network Utilization and Performance – How should your network security solution be optimized for performance? Find out more about your throughput, session and bandwidth requirements during peak hours. Ensure your security solution is sized and optimized properly based on your actual usage.
Obtaining a Cyber Threat Assessment Report will give you unmatched insight into your current security posture and network activity. Learn more about your network by registering for a complimentary assessment today.
Who Qualifies for a Free Assessment?
This free offer applies to all mid- to large-enterprise organizations based in, and located within the United States, including government, education, and commercial.
How it Works
- You complete the request form and a representative will coordinate with you.
- Your assigned engineer at Carolina Advanced Digital will pre-configure a monitor-only unit and deliver it to you with instructions.
- You connect the unit behind existing firewall for about seven days. The monitoring unit does not disrupt your current environment, and does not require you to move, disconnect, or re-route any equipment. The unit sits in a non-disruptive report-only mode, and collects data for analysis for about seven days.
- At the end of the collection period, the unit is removed, and you’re provided a detailed report with findings and recommendations, which may be reviewed with a security specialist at Carolina Advanced Digital.
- Use the findings to identify gaps and areas where your organization may want to focus on security, productivity, or address network performance.
The Fine Print
There’s no obligation to purchase, no contracts to sign. Your only small print is that all Fortinet Products provided to you under this promotion are subject to Fortinet’s End User License Agreement (EULA), located at: http://www.fortinet.com/doc/legal/EULA.pdf. By using Fortinet Products under this promotion, you acknowledge that you understand the EULA and agree to be bound by the EULA.