The area’s longest-running and most intimate cyber security and technology conference returns to the Grandover Resort in NC for 2019.
Whether you’re a veteran conference-goer or a first-timer, this year’s IT Hot Topics Conference is sure to educate and amaze. Here’s our insider’s look at the new features you have to look forward to, as well as the continuation of the features you know and love.
Take advantage of two days of conference activities, keynotes, and more than 20 breakout sessions with hand-picked content, plus hands-on labs and networking opportunities. The IT Hot Topics Conference offers a comfortable setting for learning and sharing surrounded by colleagues, world-class speakers, great food, and amazing fun.
What’s new for 2019
- Based on feedback from prior years now attendees can register for passes that include conference activities plus hotel accommodations.
- After a banner event with more than 300 attendees last conference, for 2019 registration will be limited to 200 attendees to maintain the intimate atmosphere.
- The event will also return to the Grandover Resort for 2019, again based on attendee feedback.
- You’ll see new sponsors and new technologies showcased at the event, never seen in prior years.
- After dabbling with both paid and free registration models, we found a happy medium with low-priced conference passes. This enables our public sector clients to attend for a nominal fee without violating gifting rules, and offers a really great deal whether you’re attending for one or all days and with or without hotel.
The features you always love from ITHT
- You’ll be forced to think outside the box with our exceptional keynote speakers including conference favorite (our highest-scored speaker of all time) Dr. Uma Gupta on Wednesday and first-time ITHT speaker Diana Kelley, Cybersecurity CTO of Microsoft on Thursday.
- Other invited and featured speakers join and return in 2019 including Ryan Linn, Dr. Stacy Thayer, Chuck Kesler, along with Rich Mogull and Adrian Lane who are coming in for a cloud security and automation mini-track. (For those that don’t know, Rich and Adrian are responsible for most of the cloud security training including CSA’s so you’ll get information from the horse’s mouth, so to speak. In fact, they’ll be teaching at BlackHat again this year.)
- You’ll also get to attend Vendor Showcases where manufacturers are invited to demonstrate their products and offer roadmaps. Along with sponsors, our industry partners will be in attendance as well.
- We are planning a LockPick Village, and while we mix it up a bit each year you can look forward to a safe environment to learn and explore physical security to round out your knowledge.
- The event will also feature a Wednesday night reception, which also has changed forms over the year, but will be hosted at the event venue. It’s a great opportunity to continue networking and discussions with your peers, our speakers, engineers, and sponsors.
- You can still Play with the Pros at the optional ITHT Golf Tourney on Friday. Mingle with colleagues, speakers, and engineers to work out your technology kinks on the links.
Event Agenda at-a-Glance
- Wednesday, April 24th: Conference Day 1
- Thursday, April 25th: Conference Day 2
- Friday, April 26th: Optional Golf Tourney
Early registration is open
What are you waiting for? Early registration is open. During early registration, we’re offering our conference and hotel bundles for a discounted price.
Visit https://hottopicsconference.com for more info and to register.